자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Everyday Lifethe O…

페이지 정보

Geraldo 24-05-25 23:07 view390 Comment0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it's fitted with a particular pin code. It's extremely small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts on your cell phone to notify you if the car is moved.

Detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be set up discreetly in your vehicle, so that thieves can't find it. It records GPS location and sends a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method to track your vehicle than LoJack which can take a police day to locate your vehicle. autowatch ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere in the world if your phone is connected to cellular networks and can receive text alerts. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's also easy to conceal so that thieves can't interfere with it.

310300814_438157535072560_441431797686435441_nlow.jpgMessage alerts

GHOST Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest in the world. It communicates with your cell phone through text messaging so it works on any phone that can receive text messages (no additional hardware required). Message alerts include "movement" detection as well as a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, ghost alarm Installation near me DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts place you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.