자유게시판

Ex-Governor of DKI Jakarta Mr. Baswedan is determined to restore DKI J…

페이지 정보

Wallace 24-08-21 15:25 view25 Comment0

본문

PKS Ready to Compete with Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta Pilkada Meanwhile, prospective vice gubernatorial candidate (candidate) from the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), Sohibul Iman, said that it is not an issue if the Golkar Party supports Ridwan Kamil (Mr. Kamil) for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. He is also optimistic about facing RK in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "No issue, in a competition (regional elections) there is no need to be afraid. Let's just fight," said Sohibul Iman when met during the Opening of the PKS Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, on June 25, 2024. Sohibul has officially been teamed up by PKS with the former Jakarta Governor for the 2017-2022 period, Anies Baswedan. Anies has been put forward as the prospective gubernatorial candidate (Cagub) for Jakarta in 2024.

020705300_1699321932-20231107-Jokowi-Prabowo-HUT-Partai-Golkar-Angga-1.jpgIn the meeting, Said mentioned that PKB has a strong chance of nominating Anies for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "If PKB, as far as I know, if I heard correctly, God willing, Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he said. Said revealed that the results of the meeting with Cak Imin have been reported to PDIP Secretary General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairwoman Puan Maharani. He also stated that he would report the view to PDIP Chairwoman Megawati Soekarnoputri. "It's not certain with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreements. My task is to report to Ms. Puan, to Mr. Secretary General," said Said. "There might be meetings with the Chairwoman later, discussing the results of every lobby or friendly meeting among the elites," he added.

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairman Eriko Sotarduga revealed that if his party cooperates with PKB to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta Pilkada, his party would offer the gubernatorial seat in East Java to PDIP. "For example, if in Jakarta PKB becomes the gubernatorial candidate. Is it okay if in East Java PDIP becomes the gubernatorial candidate? It’s not a barter, but that’s what cooperation is, we cannot work alone, we cannot be egotistical because we cannot progress alone," stated Eriko at the Parliament Complex, Senayan, Jakarta, on Tuesday.

Furthermore, Ahmad Ali has an advantage because he is currently the most liked by the residents. He is recognized by about 70.2% of the residents, with approximately 74.4% liking him. In other words, around 52.2% of Central Sulawesi residents both know and like Ahmad Ali. The data also shows Rusdy Mastura at 43.6% (60.4% liking him out of 72.2% who know him), Anwar Hafid at 36.3% (72.4% liking him out of 50.2%), Sigit Purnomo Said at 31% (37.4% liking him out of 82.9%), Hidayat Lamakarate at 25% (67.9% liking him out of 36.9%), Ma’mun Amir at 21.9% (68.1% liking him out of 32.1%), and other names with lower percentages.

Burhanuddin said the Central Sulawesi Pilkada is only about 5 months away. However, he stated, if there is no change in the socialization pattern in the remaining time, Ahmad Ali’s chances of winning are more open. "The direct election is still about 5 months away, but if there is no change in the socialization pattern in the remaining time, then Ahmad Ali has the greatest likelihood of becoming the winner in the direct election for the Governor of Central Sulawesi on November 27, 2024," he explained.

In addition to the Jakarta Pilkada, Puan admitted that she is also considering candidates for the East Java Pilkada. "We communicate all names and try to simulate all names because each region has its own differences and peculiarities. So all names need to be considered," she stated.

PKS President Ahmad Syaikhu mentioned that the Chairman of the Nasdem Party, Surya Paloh, gave a positive signal towards this pair. "I continue to build political communication with the NasDem Party, specifically I made a point to visit Mr. Surya Paloh, and alhamdulillah, I was warmly received and got a positive signal to build cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada," said Syaikhu at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on Tuesday.

**PKS: 2 Coalitions in Jakarta Pilkada More Attractive, Higher Winning Chances** PKS Spokesperson Pipin Sopian stated that the party prefers two coalitions for the 2024 Jakarta gubernatorial election. This is because the chances of winning are greater as the election will not go to two rounds. "Yes, actually, 2 coalitions or 3 coalitions are interesting. For us, 2 coalitions are more attractive, the chances of our candidate winning are greater. If there are 3 coalitions, it might go to 2 rounds, we also calculate that," stated Pipin at the Sahid Hotel, Jakarta, on June 25. Pipin stated that the opportunity to form a new coalition for the Jakarta gubernatorial election is still open. When you have any kind of queries with regards to exactly where along with how you can employ sambut putusan mk (https://WWW.Liputan6.com/pemilu/read/5678643/sambut-putusan-mk-anies-baswedan-siap-maju-pilkada-jakarta-dengan-siapapun), you possibly can email us with our web-site. However, this needs to be discussed with other political parties. "All opportunities exist, well, I think we are only 1 party out of several parties, so we certainly have to talk together," he said.

042359000_1530054268-002602500_1515661331-Illustrasi_Pilkada_2.jpgPreviously, PDIP DPP Chairman Said Abdullah admitted that he had visited Cak Imin's residence to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. Said mentioned that PKB is already set on nominating Anies Baswedan for the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "We went to the PKB Chairman's house, I remember it was after Friday prayers on May 30 before departing for Mecca. We had a heart-to-heart talk, as communication is definitely built among the elites, sharing views and perspectives," stated Said.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.