자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Ease Your Daily Lifethe One …

페이지 정보

Humberto 24-06-04 05:59 view297 Comment0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are attracted to vehicles more than ever before, especially keyless entry cars. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's small and is attached to the loom on the vehicle and is almost impossible for thieves to steal. It will also send you an immediate message alert on your mobile phone to let you know if the vehicle is being moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market ghost can be placed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It records GPS location and sends a signal your phone whenever your vehicle moves. You can track your car on Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than LoJack which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world if your phone has a cellular connection and can receive texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves that don't wish to be monitored. It's also simple to conceal so that thieves cannot tamper with it.

Message alerts

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620745484_nlow.jpgghost alarm installation near me Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It is linked to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used with any phone capable of receiving texts. Message alerts give you immediate "movement" detection and the ability to access Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The messages contain ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.