자유게시판

You'll Never Guess This My Babiie Stroller's Tricks

페이지 정보

Traci 24-09-20 18:45 view10 Comment0

본문

My Baby Stroller - Bold, Contemporary and Super Stylish

Billie Faiers' signature collection includes an elegant stroller. It's suitable from birth and is able to be adjusted as your family grows, thanks to the matching bassinet and car seat.

my-babiie-mb30-pushchair-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-large-shopping-basket-adjustable-handle-stroller-includes-cup-holder-rain-cover-billie-faiers-pink-stripes-86.jpgIt's extremely easy to steer, has a large basket and is really good value for money. It also comes with a cozy footmuff, cup holder and rain cover.

MB02

The my babiie is a striking elegant stroller developed in collaboration with Billie Faiers. This stroller is ideal for your baby's first year, thanks to its full lie-flat seat. The hood is huge when fully extended, offering your baby the perfect shade space to play or relax. This stroller is a joy to push, thanks to its classic umbrella fold, superb maneuverability and height-adjustable handlebar. The MB02 comes with an umbrella cover, cupholder and changing bag for free. Pushchair Expert awarded it with their Best Umbrella Stroller 2017 award. Available in Black and Aqua.

Click here for more information.

Click here to see MB02's specifications sheet.

MB51

The MB51 is a great choice for TOWIE fans looking for a budget-friendly stroller that is comparable to the expensive strollers. It is lightweight, maneuverable across different terrains, and has an ample shopping basket. It also comes with a comfortable seat and handles that can be adjusted for ease of pushing. The large hood allows babies to relax in the shade away from weather and crowds.

This gorgeous quilted Champagne and Black stroller from Billie Faiers is part of her "Signature Range" at My Babiie. This lightweight umbrella-fold stroller comes packed with top-quality features, making it perfect for any trip with a baby (with its full recline). The stroller is extremely maneuverable due to its locking swivelling front wheels that lock, a shopping basket and locking swivelling front wheels.

The My babiie Stroller Babiie MB51 has a three-position hood that can be extended to keep your child protected from the elements. You can still see your precious cargo through our handy window. The stroller also has an easy cup holder, parent Facing pram a rain cover, and a comfortable feetmuffs to ensure that you are equipped for any weather.

Georgina is a editor journalist, writer and editor who regularly writes about parenting and travel for publications such as Family Traveller and Metro. She is also a mum to two girls so has firsthand experience of everything from finding the best baby prams to navigating toddler tantrums. She loves putting her knowledge to work to help families find the right product that meets their needs. She is eager to share her enthusiasm for discovering the world, whether it's to do with pushchairs travel systems, everyday life, or simply experimenting with something new.

X4 Compact

This stroller was designed in collaboration with Billie Fairies and is part of her Signature Range. It comes with a cozy footmuff and a newborn insert. It also comes with an holder for cups, a rain cover and changing bag. This stunning Aquaand Black stroller is suitable from birth thanks to its flat seat, and an extensive UPF 50+ canopy to keep your baby safe from the sun. It's easy to push using the height-adjustable leatherette handle. With smooth riding and a fantastic basket this stroller is an excellent choice for busy families!

We loved this stroller despite a few minor problems. It was light, easy to fold and we had a wonderful ride. Its a real gem to take on vacations as it will fit into the over head locker of your airline (please consult your airline prior to travel). Sammy's favorite part was the ease to push, even while reclining the back rest. Baby Elsie fell asleep a few times, so she was clearly at ease and content!

my-babiie-mb180-reversible-pushchair-flip-handle-from-parent-to-world-facing-from-birth-to-4-years-22kg-easy-compact-fold-stroller-with-car-seat-adapters-footmuff-rain-cover-blue-68.jpgThe X4's cabin is a bit quiet and well-appointed but not as spacious as that of the X3. Rear legroom is cramped, while the X4 has less space for cargo behind the rear seats (35.5 cubic feet) than its more practical sister (36.4). The X4 is a serious speedster here, and an eight-speed automatic transmission is standard. The X4's warranty is superior to the average in this segment, and comes with complimentary scheduled maintenance. We'd like to have more advanced safety features, but.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.