자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Streamline Your Daily Life G…

페이지 정보

Albertha 24-05-29 22:19 view327 Comment0

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise and this includes keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom, ghost alarm Installation near Me making it almost impossible for thieves to find. It also sends instant message alerts to your cell phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the tiniest GPS alarm that is available on the market. It can be installed in a discreet manner inside your vehicle so that thieves will never find it. It tracks GPS locations and sends a signal to your phone when your vehicle moves. This lets you track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system, Ghost alarm installation Near me which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be used anywhere in the world if your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't alter the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost installers birmingham Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system which is the smallest in the world. It is connected to your cell phone through text messaging, meaning it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Message alerts provide instant "movement" detection as well as an option to Google maps to pinpoint the exact location of your car. The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also receive a list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Alerts to messages help you stay ahead of thieves.311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.